Driving Directions From Malaga Airport
Driving Directions Malaga Airport
This page has all the information you need for driving directions to and from Malaga Airport. Malaga Airport address is Avenida Comandante García Morato, s/n, 29004 Málaga, Spain.
Use our map below for all your driving directions to and from Malaga Airport. We have marked out Malaga Airport, The Holiday Inn Express Hotel, The Ibis Hotel, San Miguel Brewery and also the Malaga Airport Museum to give you an ideal of how close everything is.
If you need to refresh your mind and want to see it in “real life mode”, just click on the little person icon at the bottom right then drag it onto the map, it´s quite amazing. You can familiarise yourself with the area around Malaga Airport, or anywhere else you are travelling to, before you arrive.
Driving in Spain
Driving Vs Public Transport
First Time Driving Abroad?
Is it your first time driving abroad? Honestly, once you do it, you´ll never look back. Having the freedom of a hiring a car when you go on holiday is fantastic, especially here on the Costa Del Sol, there is so much to do and see. It is a bit strange the first time you sit in a left hand drive car, but once you get the hang of it the coordination will come very quickly. Don´t just take OUR word for it. These are comments and advice from our followers on Facebook.
Some Driving Tips for First Timers
- Sit in the car and become familiar with the pedals and the using the gears in the right hand.
- Some people think Automatic may be easier for the first time driving abroad, although others feel that the gears help you with your coordination
- Roundabouts are tricky, so as you are approaching keep saying to yourself, give way to the left, drive around to the right.
- Keep at a reasonable speed, not too slow, but not too fast and don´t feel pressured by other drivers.
- Keep noise within the car to a minimum so you can concentrate.
- Use the map above and click the person icon and make notes of places to look out for so you are familiar with the area before driving there. Its brilliant and really helps if you are a bit of a nervous driver or if you don´t like maps.
- Keep your eyes on the cars 2 or 3 ahead, traffic on the N340 it can suddenly stop
- Where there is an exit, do move over to the fast lane for cars that are joining, some do just pull out.
- Remember as long as you are driving a left hand drive car in Spain, passengers in the ditch as it should be and driver in the centre.
- NEVER try and turn left or across a dual carriage way. Just continue until you come to a ´Cambio de Sentido´which is a Change of Direction. Do NOT risk your life to save a couple of minutes.
- If you miss your exit, do NOT panic. Cambio de Sentidos are frequent junctions where you can change your direction.