Before booking your flight to Malaga, take a few things into consideration.
- Hiring A Car? If you are hiring a car, please note that the car hire companies do close, some at midnight and some at 2am in the summer months, so avoid the last flights in case of delay. Be sure to read the small print on your car hire voucher. Also, don´t forget to add your flight number when booking your car.
- Taking the Bus or Train? The last train and bus is on or before midnight, so if you book a cheap, late night flight it could cost you an expensive taxi journey.
- Collecting Keys for your accommodation – if you have hired an apartment or villa, be sure of the times you can collect keys.
- Booking different airlines for your outbound and inbound journeys? Be sure about the luggage allowances as different airlines will vary. You don´t want to be charged extra.
- Travelling is stressful and not knowing where you are sitting or if you will be sitting together as a family adds even more stress. Book your seats to avoid this agro.
OTHER AIRPORTS CLOSE TO MALAGA AIRPORT